You are here: Home
- We believe that Jesus is "the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Matthew 16:16).
- We believe "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19).
- We believe the Gospel: "that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures" (I Corinthians 15:3-4).
- We believe that "he who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned" (Mark 16:16).
- We believe that before becoming a man, Jesus existed "in the form of God" and that, in that form, He could claim "equality with God" (Philippians 2:6).
- We believe that, in Jesus Christ, God "was revealed in the flesh, was vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, [and] taken up in glory" (I Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that "if we died with [Christ], we will also live with Him; If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us; If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself" (II Timothy 2:11-13).
- We believe that "by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8).
- We believe that, when people ask the question, "What shall I do to be saved?", it is right to answer as Peter did on the Day of Pentecost, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" (Acts 2:38).
- We believe that "all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death. Therefore I have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so I too might walk in newness of life" (Romans 6:3-4).
- We believe that in Christ Jesus "we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:14).
- We believe "there is one God and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (I Timothy 2:5).
- We believe that Jesus Christ created "all things, . . . both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).
- We believe "all Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work" (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe all people should recognize Jesus Christ as "My Lord and my God!" (John 20:28).
All Bible quotations are taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © 1995 by the Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.