Objectives: Upon completion of a degree program including the courses in this concentration, the student shall:
- Articulate a philosophy of Christian Education in the local church, based upon Biblical principles.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify the basic characteristics, psychological and spiritual needs of each age group and select the most appropriate teaching methods of each.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and develop an appropriate curriculum for a complete Christian Education program in a local church.
- Demonstrate his/her ability to teach the Word of God effectively in the local church.
- Demonstrate adequate leadership skills necessary for organizing and supervising an effective educational program in the local church.