It is our intention that, having completed a degree program at Mid-South Christian College, you will be able to . . .
- Demonstrate competence as servant leaders that meet the real needs of our current world through a variety of ministry roles in local congregations as well as the mission fields of the world.
- Demonstrate an understanding of their unique giftedness as well as that of others and how that giftedness will be used to serve God in community with others.
- Demonstrate competence in the research, interpretation and application of the inspired Word of God, both the Old and New Testaments, at an undergraduate academic level of scholarship.
- Demonstrate competence in effective public communication through various forms including listening, preaching, teaching, dialoging and writing.
- Demonstrate personal spiritual growth and devotion in relationship to God which results in increasing transformation into the likeness of the mind, attitudes and actions of Christ.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and skill at relationship building, communication and discipleship among the varied cultures of the United States and the world.
- Demonstrate competence in the mental skills of thought, reasoning, reflection, analysis and discovery in seeking God's truth and application for today's cultures from a Biblical worldview.